Monday, April 30, 2012

Kids Qulits for Christmas

I had a a thought at the early beginning of fall that I would like to make each of my kids a new quilt for their beds. I had some seen some cute gray chevron at My Girlfriends Quilt Shoppe and knew I wanted to use it somehow. I bought a yard of it and put it away. Shortly after that I won $100 dollar gift certificate to Adorn It!! They have gorgeous, high quality fabric, I couldn't believe it! I decided right then that the stars had aligned and it was a go! I picked out the fabrics, my friend Ali and my Sister Hollie gave me some help getting started and I was off. I knew I wanted to keep it simple and quick, so I chose to do strips. I have found a great quilter who did a fabulous job, and I had the kids quilts all ready for Christmas! I don't know who was more excited about the quilts, me or the kids! Thanks again to Adorn It, I am in love with their fabrics!! If you haven't been there before, GO, NOW!!!
Boys Quilts:

Back:


Presley's:
 If you'd like more info on my awesome quilter, send me a message!

1 comment:

  1. Ginger! I LOVE how they turned out!!! Seriously, SO ADORABLE!!

    ReplyDelete